Much to my chagrin, it looks like I will be finishing my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve this year. Ugh. Fortunately, I will be receiving a small bonus from my employer this year. That helps alleviate the sting. And I will be enjoying 4 PAID days off the week following Christmas.
The week off will give me ample opportunity to declutter my mind and home. Things I would like to accomplish during my time off:
- File away this pitiful year
- Re-organize my home office and filing system
- Re-organize how i handle unpaid bills. Any ideas? For now, mail is opened, looked at, thrown in a pile and shipped upstairs to form a new pile on the desk where it sits until i either a) pay and file it or b) get a late notice, dig it out, pay and file it. I’m thinking it’s not such a good system 😦
- Button up my 2011 Budget
- Get way ahead on EMT homework
- Get MFR stuff organized (payroll, PCR’s, Schedule)
- Work on MFR training for 2011
- Work on Truck Book for Ambulance
- Make and freeze lots of lunches/dinners
- Clean house top to bottom
- Here’s to hoping i get it all accomplished… Cheers!